Have you ever wanted to take a ghost tour of San Antonio? The Ghost Walk guides you on a spooky journey to the most haunted locations that San Antonio has to offer.
- Adult Chicken Picatta
- Adult New York Strip
- Adult Vegetarian Pasta
- Child Hamburger w/ Cheese Ages 12 and under
- Child Chicken Tenders Ages 12 and under
Step Inside The Most Haunted Hotel in Texas!
Complete Three-Hour Tour Includes:
• A delicious 3-course dinner at the famous and historic Menger Hotel (considered to be one of America’s most haunted hotels)
• A 30-minute tour inside of the Menger Hotel
• 90-minute ghost walk of the city
After dinner, we will begin with a 30-minute ghost tour of the inside of the Menger Hotel followed by a 90-minute ghost walk of the downtown area.
Learn about the Spanish Governor’s Palace, where the ghostly figure of the Lady in Grey resides. Hear about one of the most famous hangings in San Antonio’s history at the Bexar County Jail, plus many more ghost stories on the 90-minute ghost walk.
There’s a good chance a spirit or ghost will appear in your digital photographs on this tour, so cameras are a must.
Your Dinner Includes:
• Your choice of their signature New York steak, chicken piccata or vegetarian pasta — all three accompanied with two sides.
• Each entrée will be accompanied by a house salad and a choice of dressings, plus a variety of desserts.
• Dinner rolls, iced tea, coffee or water are also included.
• A child menu for ages 12 and under is also available.
After you take the Menger Hotel Dinner and Ghost Tour you will understand why San Antonio is considered one of the most haunted cities in America!
*Tips for your tour guide are not included. General standards for tipping is between 15% and 20%.